Friday, June 4, 2010





















Since every one is posting stuff about their jobs I figure I'd post something about mine. Last weekend I went with Jenn and some of her BFF's to swim in some river. On the way there we were driving on this super super curvy road that goes up and down these hills. I got to a certain point and I stopped and got Jenn to drive so I could skate down the hill. It was a really pretty hill and the entire road was paved with really pretty smooth asphalt. I went down for a while then took a turn around some trees. I was hauling ass and i felt as free as a bird until I made the corner. a little bit ahead of me the asphalt stopped and the road turned into this crappy bumpy concrete. WTFuck. There was no way to avoid it. I ate it. As soon as I hit it I flew then just slid across the concrete and rolled a little. If you've seen Zombie Land, it was kinda like that lady who got thrown through the windshield of the minivan at the beginning.
That's my hip... Like my entire hip. It's really big. It's starting to scab over now. parts of my back and knees look the same way

i don't ever wanna feeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllll
like i did that day
take me to the place i loooooooooooooooovvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeee
take me all the way


On another note, are we 2 separate classes again? seriously?
I thought...
Nevermind. I don't get paid to think.


It's a risky surgery but maybe. just maybe

ow

separation anxiety


you may be asking what does it have to do with separation?

and I may reply: Shut your mouth when you talk to me


white lady: "what do u think about the newest idea to stop the tiny little accident mr. president?"

obama: "i hope this shit works"


good things to separate:

can't mix lights and darks. duh



basketball players, rappers, etc. never mix well with film




no explanation necessary i hope





yes!





saw this dude rap the other night


ran into him at SXSW a couple months ago too




what else has been going on???


THIS


and this











6 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your hip. None of your posts have ever said anything halfway related to landscape architecture (the purpose of the blog). This is blog abuse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From our profile description-
    "We have created this blog for everyone in LA 4002 to share what they have seen, observed, analyzed or created over this semester and summer"

    My post was about shit i observed, analyzed, and saw. So I disagree that this is blog abuse.

    Also, I was talking about our class which is related to landscape architecture so shut your face.

    -ben

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with garrett, definite blog abuse, especially with the long roll of pointless pictures you added....blog spam...sad, thought you were better than this ben

    ReplyDelete
  4. none of the pictures are pointless. i can't believe you two can't get what i'm trying to say

    ReplyDelete
  5. i disagree with everything but shaq

    ReplyDelete
  6. ben,
    I personally like the post i thought it was funny ... but towards the end you got carrier away, but still thought the beginning was funny and the part on our separated classes. I feel we should make the school aware of this and show how we really feel about them continually doing this to us.

    ReplyDelete